Home

The 80 Percent Company’s priority is to provide Real Estate Agents, Team Leaders and Office Support Staff with the tools needed to successfully grow your real estate business or office.

Our team includes experts in database management, email marketing, and social media management in the real estate industry.

Imagine the freedom of having time to personally focus on your Top 20% of qualified leads, while our team of marketing experts also keeps you at the top of mind for the remaining 80% of your contacts.  

When we begin to handle these tasks for you, you can rest assured knowing that your communications will be handled professionally and efficiently – From database to design to distribution. We provide you with the leverage you need to succeed.

 

 

Comments are closed